Best Oils for Hair Growth Forums Oils for Hair Forum increasing rate of hair growth on the scalp?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JaelynHumvee 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Abe

Hi guys,

I was looking up about scalp massage and how that helps increase hair growth rate. But also read that some oils can possibly make it even better as they help reduce inflammation on someone suffering from inflammation.

Has anyone had any experience of this? I just want to know what you think as I know many people here religiously follow scalp massage routines and swear by it.

Yes it can help increase it as some oils have certain properties that help hair growth rates faster and thicker. But you do have to work hard, and scalp massage for 30 or 40 minutes every single day, and wash off the oil with a fragrance free shampoo.

There is a lot more to it, such as nutrition and other things, but if you just do that, you already see the power of scalp massage.

Henley

Yes it can, try immortals oil, as that is the best one i have used personally. Its one of the few oils you can actually use daily with scalp massage without getting scalp bumps from the massages.

Hume

It can, but depends on how severe your other conditions are, such as hormone imbalances and such. Like many people have an insulin problem due to bad food intake like too much sugar.

So this affects hair growth rate in turn. So watch out for that as well.

iruN

Try just scalp massage first, and see how it is, for ten minutes a day. Don’t go overboard in one day to 30 minutes. You will bruise the scalp

JaelynHumvee

Hair growth is complicated and this is why they say there isnt a cure to baldness, because each person’s hair growth needs a lot of work at an individual level.
    oils def help tho. I like coconut oil, jojoba oil, and immortals oil not in any specific order.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.