Best Oils for Hair Growth Forums Oils for Hair Forum Foods for faster hair growth

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ira 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dusan20

What are some good foods to make your hair grow faster? I want some length and volume added on my hair before my wedding in April so I think now would be a good time to start as any.
    Thanks!

Emiko_Hakan

Everyone recommends a bunch of vitamins to take if faster growth is the objective. I guess a well balanced diet sounds like it would be good.

Dusan20

Haha of course, I was just curious as to what a ‘balanced diet’ would entail since its specifically for growing hair 😉

damian

I mean he’s right, certain vitamins are especially important in hair growth and producing keratin structures to make hair. One of the ones top on the list would be b-complex. It contains several B vitamins and go well together.
    Its even better if you combine it with beef because it also contains highest amount of b-complex plus other important micro-nutrients.

Ira

Not sure if this is sound logic but anything that promotes blood circulation and/or dilates blood vessels could help?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.