Best Oils for Hair Growth Forums Oils for Hair Forum coconut oil stopped my hair falling

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Durriyah 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Durriyah

Before people pounce on me, I’ll just mention that I am a female so hair loss related issues are significantly easier to fix.

Anyways, I’d noticed my hair was falling way more than usual and giving me very thinned patches on my hair. Turns out some fungal/bacterial inflammation was causing it. After a few days of applying coconut oil it literally stopped.

So glad :)

ireland

That’s awesome to hear! Yes, so many natural oils can be beneficial (Admittedly for women more than men) that you forget how easily they can help.

Jerry
    Keymaster

Careful not to use too much though, as you might have read elsewhere on the forum, it has a drying effect.

damita

Awesome news!

Can you give details on how you used it?

Durriyah

Yeah sure, I just massaged it into my scalp for a few minutes everyday and washed off after 10 minutes.

imojoker
    Participant

Did you heat up the coconut oil?

Durriyah

Nah nothing fancy, as I said just got it from the bottle and bang on my head.

damita

Sorry for the barrage of questions but could you also share what type of coconut oil you used please?

Durriyah

No it’s absolutely fine :) I realise I wasn’t very clear in my first post.

It was just a virgin coconut oil bottle I got from Boots.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.