Best Oils for Hair Growth Forums Oils for Hair Forum coconut oil reducing appetite?!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Haley 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lina7

Honestly did not know coconut oil did this. So the medium and long triglyceride chains can help curb appetitie.

The men eating the most MCTs ate 256 fewer calories per day, on average

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8696422

What do you think?

Addison

I mean….256 calories isn’t thaaaaat much. Why not just exercise more and hold back on that extra donut if its about reducing weight.

Addison

Actually you probably mean in terms of losing weight with as little effort as possible right? 😛

lina7

No ofcourse not but its still interesting to know.

My problem is that food is always on my mind so i feel thats ideal for me.

kyan

That sounds more like a psychological issue which you should probably give attention to. Though I agree, it is interesting even if only 256 calories. Definitely helpful for obesity in its initial stages.

Haley

I don’t see it mention how the coconut oil was taken to reduce appetite though? I’d like to try

lina7

It doesn’t specifically say coconut oil will but the specific chains in it would @Haley
    Its testing isoenergetically dense foods which are densely high in fat (coconut oil being one). I’m sure there are some recipes you could incorporate it in with or even have coconut water

Haley

I like the sound of coconut water :3

Coconut in general is tasty so I don’t really have a problem with that if thats what it takes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.