Best Oils for Hair Growth Forums Oils for Hair Forum anyone tried perilla oil?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DENISE 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Addison

Its a popular oil in the far east ie Japan and Korea. Good for inflammation and any kind of damage on the skin.

Vian-Kylene

Has anyone tried perilla oil? i saw online it has quite a lot of benefits for skin hair and health

Baback

Its an awesome oil, apparently the omega 3 oil in it is super absorbant in the skin and packed with anti-oxidants

Vian-Kylene

Hmm interesting, more so than the usual oils? I want to try some so I’ll pop by the local herbal store and see if they have any in stock.

ttalilil

tbh the only properties it really shares with the ‘regular oils’ is the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial ones. Anti-inflammation though is more of a distinctive factor with Perilla.

DENISE

I’ve tried perilla oil, usually mix with a few others and use that as a scalp massaging oil. My grandma taught me and they used to have it in their village.

Addison

Oooo, care to share the secret formula? Always like my traditional shinanigans.

DENISE

Yeah sure thing. But the only problem is one of these oils is in another language, I’ll ask its eqvuilent in english and find out for ya!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.